Autor Tema: [TEMA OFICIAL] The Humble Bundle, Juegos al precio que tu quieras.  (Leído 392069 veces)

Desconectado Camus de Acuario

• The Communiter-
  • Ōrora Ekusukyūshon!
Re:[TEMA OFICIAL] The Humble Bundle, Juegos al precio que tu quieras.
« Respuesta #1590 : septiembre 09, 2014, 02:23:25 pm »
Steamworld Dig a peso? aaaaangache

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
  • Adobe Certified Expert en ACISEAPRENDE
    • Foro de Diseno - Pixeles al Desnudo
« Respuesta #1591 : septiembre 10, 2014, 02:45:00 pm »
por cierto hace ratos pusieron un bundle de comics de startrek y hoy agregaron mas al bundle, ademas ha iniciado un bundle mobile.... vayan a hecharle un ojo...
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado ROCKMAN SV

• The Communiter-
  • http://goo.gl/CGcjgo
    • PC Gaming Wiki!
« Respuesta #1592 : septiembre 10, 2014, 10:02:08 pm »
El Humble bundle Entertainment system esta tentador! por el vinyl la camisa y el disquete si que la supieron hacer :D

Y hoy si casi todos los juegos del bundle estan buenos!  :yahoo:
"As I have said before, if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo? If Nintendo doesn't say yes, it's not going to happen. While you're at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too."

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1593 : septiembre 11, 2014, 02:40:55 pm »
weekly nuevo
Humble Weekly Bundle: Kalypso 2
Kalypso is back to bundle again! It was almost one year ago when Kalypso Media came to bundle town on a mission to share their unique brand of strategy games with the masses. We missed them dearly and are elated to bundle with them again and share more of their catalog with you. Pay $1 or more for Grand Ages Rome - Gold Edition, Imperium Romanum - Gold Edition, Airline Tycoon 2 and Disciples III: Gold Edition. Beat the average price to also get Tank Operations: European Campaign, Patrician III and Patrician IV. Pay $9 or more to get everything plus Omerta: City of Gangsters and Port Royale 3.

Save, spend, manage, strategize. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you up to $159, but we're letting you name your price.

Available on Steam. All games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. Omerta: City of Gangsters is also available on Steam for Mac. Pay $1 or more to gain access to these games on Steam. Please check the full system requirements here.

Support Charity. You choose where your money goes: between Kalypso and two vital charities, the American Red Cross and Child's Play Charity. If you like this weekly bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1594 : septiembre 15, 2014, 12:23:17 pm »
flash

The Humble Flash Bundle: Shmups
Five solid shmups. We schlepped out some solid shmups (shoot-'em-ups, for the noobs) for you to shoot through. For today only, we're offering five incredible games for Windows, with select titles also available for Mac and Linux. Pay any price for the DRM-free versions of Really Big Sky and Syder Arcade, plus soundtracks! These titles are also available on Steam with minimum purchases of $1. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also receive Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender and Danmaku Unlimited 2, plus Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender's amazing retro soundtrack. Paying $7 or more gets you all of the above plus Crimzon Clover: World Ignition.

Pay what you want. Normally, all of these games and soundtracks would cost you up to $50, but we're letting you name your price.

DRM-free and on Steam. All of these games are available on Steam for Windows with select titles available for Mac and Linux. Most titles are also available DRM-free for select platforms. Please check out the full system requirements here.

Support charity. You can split your payment any way you'd like, between the developers and two vital charities, the American Red Cross and Child's Play Charity. Love what we do? Feel free to leave Humble Bundle a tip!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado Jaru

• The Communiter-
  • some text
« Respuesta #1595 : septiembre 15, 2014, 12:40:47 pm »
ya tengo casi todos los del flash :O syder me acuerdo que me espere hasta que estuviera en oferta, ahora a $1 es un regalo.  Solo Crimzon y Damnmaku no tengo :/ no me sale el deal a mi.

Si les gustan los de navecitas les recomiendo el tier de $1, no se van a arrepentir
N/A

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1596 : septiembre 15, 2014, 01:07:03 pm »
solo que el really big sky lo regalaron en pcgamer XD

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1597 : septiembre 16, 2014, 03:41:39 pm »
The Bridge, Monaco and Race the Sun join the bundle 12

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado Stanley LOL

• The newbie
« Respuesta #1598 : septiembre 18, 2014, 02:29:10 pm »
olle que buen pack de juegos indie...
son juegos simples y muy entretenidos... no se podia dejar pasar la oprtunidad de comprarlos para el ordenar.. gracias man..........

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1599 : septiembre 18, 2014, 02:56:58 pm »
olle que raro el hablar de este bot pero no se podia dejar pasar la oportuinidad de contarles que hay weekly nuevo...

The Humble Weekly Bundle: Merge Games
We merged with Merge Games to bring eight great titles. The people at Merge Games are pretty awesome. They are an indie publisher that brings games to retail, like boxed games in stores - how cool is that? We don't do much with the packaging here, so when we bundle it is just pure, unadulterated gaming goodness. Pay what you want for Lexica, Deadly 30, Bridge Constructor Medieval and Battle Group 2. Pay $6 or more to also get Commandos Collection, The Book of Legends and Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut. If you pay $9 or more, you'll get everything plus Meridian: New World (Early Access Game).

Ninety-five dollars or 95 cents. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you up to $95, but we're letting you name your price.

Available DRM-free and on Steam. All games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. Select games are also available DRM-free or on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux. Early Access to Meridian: New World is only available on Steam. Pay $1 or more to gain access to these games on Steam. Please check the full system requirements here.

Support Charity. You choose where your money goes: between Merge Games and two vital charities, Direct Relief and Watsi. If you like this weekly bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1600 : septiembre 23, 2014, 01:52:24 pm »
    Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11
Now you can be a surgeon both at home and on the bus! Playing games at home is one thing. Games on your Android is another. Why not both? Insanity we say! Pay what you want for Bridge Constructor Playground, Thomas Was Alone and both Cubemen games. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get Small World 2 with Royal Bonus DLC and the first three Blackwell games: Legacy, Unbound and Convergence. Those who pay $11 or more will receive all of the above plus Surgeon Simulator and Anomaly Defenders.

Mobile malpractice insurance is very inexpensive. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you up to $105, but we're letting you name your price!

Cross-platform and DRM-free for Android. All of these games are available DRM-free for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android with many available on Steam for select platforms. Pay $1 or more to gain access to these games on Steam. Some of these titles are making their debut on Mac, Linux and Android. Please check the full system requirements here. You may also download the Humble App here for easier management and installation of your Android games.

Support charity. You choose where your money goes: between the developers and two vital charities, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play Charity. If you like this bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado BOANERGEMAC

• The Communiter-
  • En busca de fugitivos
    • Soporte tecnologia Apple
« Respuesta #1601 : septiembre 23, 2014, 02:44:08 pm »
y que tal con el  Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11 vale la pena para los qeu tiene algunos de esos juegos ?????

Desconectado Jaru

• The Communiter-
  • some text
« Respuesta #1602 : septiembre 23, 2014, 03:32:36 pm »
y que tal con el  Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11 vale la pena para los qeu tiene algunos de esos juegos ?????
tal vez de el dolar por tenerlos en la lista de cambios/ventas pero no creo jugar ninguno, tengo como 3 "thomas was alone"
N/A

Desconectado ENIGMAXG2

• The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1603 : septiembre 23, 2014, 03:33:03 pm »

A mi no me llama mucho la verdad, y de paso ya estoy KO en cosas de dinero así que me esperaré a algo potente (ojalá volvieran a hacer el de 2K, me duele habérmelo perdido)
#SaveMarvelHeroes
ZOTAC GTX1060 MINI 3GB | HDD 2 TB | CM 550W | Core i5-2400 3.1GHZ | Intel H61 MOBO | CORSAIR 8GB DDR3 1600 | AOC 2269W 1080p + Acer X163WL 768p | W8.1 PRO x64| Logitech Z506/TurtleBeach EarForce P11[/center

Desconectado ROCKMAN SV

• The Communiter-
  • http://goo.gl/CGcjgo
    • PC Gaming Wiki!
« Respuesta #1604 : septiembre 23, 2014, 11:24:56 pm »

No vale la pena. Thomas was alone es casi un concepto abstracto porque se maneja un cubito y sus multiples  geometricos amigos...
Bridge constructor es como una variacion de Happy wheels solo q es de hacer un puente q funcione  x_x
Cube Men es tower defense.... si sos de los q se empilan con eso pues quiza  x_x
protip:
skip!
"As I have said before, if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo? If Nintendo doesn't say yes, it's not going to happen. While you're at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too."