Autor Tema: [TEMA OFICIAL] The Humble Bundle, Juegos al precio que tu quieras.  (Leído 336057 veces)

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1461
  • -Receive: 779
  • Adobe Certified Expert en ACISEAPRENDE
    • Foro de Diseno - Pixeles al Desnudo
ya agregaron los nuevos, asi que si era cierto el leak que nos trajo naruto  :thumbsup:

Nine action-packed games to add to your collection. The Humble WB Games Bundle features nine of the publisher’s top titles. Pay what you want and get the first installment of the critically-acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, as well as both of the intensely frightening paranormal shooters F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and F.E.A.R. 3 and the groundbreaking action-RPG The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Pay more than the average price and you’ll also unlock Scribblenauts Unlimited, F.E.A.R., Guardians of Middle-Earth, Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and the sequel to Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

Loads of DLC. The Humble WB Games Bundle is packed to the brim with downloadable content for your favorite games. Beat the average price and you'll also get Batman: Arkham Origins’ "Millennial Skins" DLC, the Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit and Guardians of Middle Earth's "Smaug's Treasure" DLC!

solo que este me sale un msg que hay que tener el juego para disponer de ldlc...  :@ Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
Follow members gave a thank to your post:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm.

haycoctelesamor.com