Autor Tema: [TEMA OFICIAL] The Humble Bundle, Juegos al precio que tu quieras.  (Leído 381946 veces)

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
  • Adobe Certified Expert en ACISEAPRENDE
    • Foro de Diseno - Pixeles al Desnudo
Re:[TEMA OFICIAL] The Humble Bundle, Juegos al precio que tu quieras.
« Respuesta #1365 : febrero 27, 2014, 02:54:12 pm »
XD aa mencionarlo venia... yo se lo voy aa recomendaar a un chero que ahi estaba en facebook pirateando eurotruck simulation que le de verguenza por que  con un dolar se lo puede dar XD y aa huevo dice que es vergon u.u
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado pollo

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1366 : febrero 27, 2014, 04:54:32 pm »
Yo se que para la mayoría estos son juegos algos extraños, pero se los recomiendo XD , mas el de agricultura  :) , me llama la atención ese de los puentes.

Intentenlo :D .

Hay una discusión si los simuladores son videojuegos o simplemente son eso simuladores.

Por eso que no a muchos les gusta no son exactamente juegos es para un sector con otro tipo de intereses

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1367 : marzo 04, 2014, 02:07:56 pm »
ahi les dejo el dato

Six remarkable games for your Android devices. Humble Mobile Bundle 4 features six unbeatable games for Android. Pay what you want to receive the legendary strategy game Catan, the free-running parkour-inspired chaser Vector, the stunt-filled hydro jet racing game Riptide GP2 and the apocalyptic sharp-shooter Zombie Gunship. If you pay more than the average, you'll also get to experience the atmospheric side-scroller action adventure game, BADLAND and form your squad in the advanced tactical combat of Breach & Clear.

*Note: All in-app purchases are unlocked in BADLAND for no additional cost!
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado Jaru

• The Communiter-
  • some text
« Respuesta #1368 : marzo 04, 2014, 03:06:40 pm »
no
N/A

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1369 : marzo 06, 2014, 02:36:03 pm »
vaya para los juaarcore gaimers este bundle es lo mejor de lo mejor   :D

en lo personal los que conozco pues son el de zombies, zuma y bejeweled zombies ya lo tenia pero mi vieja lo quiere en su cuenta de steam  :phew:

Eight delightful games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it's gone! This week, pay at least $1 for Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition, Peggle Nights and Zuma's Revenge!.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado Jaru

• The Communiter-
  • some text
« Respuesta #1370 : marzo 06, 2014, 02:53:18 pm »
fellos fellos x_x
N/A

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1371 : marzo 06, 2014, 03:08:50 pm »
fellos fellos x_x
pero hoy no son de soldados naruto XD

como dato adicional, los juegos vienen en steam y origin ademas otra vez EA no va a agarrar dinero de la venta del bundle sino que ira a beneficiencia y en este caso no son las de siempre:

EA will be forgoing 100% of its proceeds to benefit the following charities.

The V Foundation

Since 1994, The V Foundation for Cancer Research has awarded more than $115 million to more than 100 facilities nationwide. We fund research for all types of cancer.
The V Foundation awards 100 percent of all direct cash donations to cancer research and related programs. Due to generous donors, the Foundation has an endowment that covers administrative expenses.
The Foundation seeks to make a difference generating broad-based support for cancer research by creating an urgent awareness among all Americans of the importance of the war against cancer.

The Melanoma Research Alliance

The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) is dedicated to ending suffering and death due to melanoma and is the world’s largest private funder of melanoma research. Melanoma is the most deadly type of skin cancer, taking the life of someone in the U.S. every hour. MRA collaborates with companies, private foundations, and academia to fund research and to raise awareness of melanoma prevention and early detection. Due to the ongoing support of its founders, 100% of every dollar MRA raises supports the organization’s melanoma research programs, which aim to bring new therapies to patients by accelerating the pace of scientific discovery.

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado g00mba

• The Communiter-
  • SOMOS LEGION
    • ALABADO SEA MONESVOL
« Respuesta #1372 : marzo 06, 2014, 04:59:21 pm »
yo quiero peggle nights pero no quiero pagar seis bolas por todos :/

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1373 : marzo 11, 2014, 02:22:02 pm »
agregaron maas al mobile bundle

We beefed up Humble Mobile Bundle 4 with three more Android games! Now including the addictive social strategy game OLO, the adorably vibrant and fast-paced Color Sheep and the chaotic Gunslugs featuring fun arcade action!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1374 : marzo 12, 2014, 04:41:31 pm »
no me habia percataado pero aagregaaron otro bundle, este incluye juegos y unas peliculas indie....

de mi parte les recomiendo muchisimo DukeNukem3D  :thumbsup:

:sur:  :sur:
hail to the king baaby!!!

los que lo compren me avisan y le damos yo ya lo tenia de otro bundle  :D

Double up with five great games & five marvelous movies. This special promotion is brought to you by Devolver Digital featuring the world debuts of the music game Cosmic DJ and Good Game, a documentary following the journey of Team Evil Geniuses' Starcraft 2 division! Pay $1 or more to enjoy retro shooters Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, and three awesome independent films – Austin High, One Couch at a Time, and The Poisoning. Pay $10 or more to also get three more bang-up games, Defense Technica, Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, Cosmic DJ, and two magnificent movies: Good Game and MARS. Whether you're grabbing for the next handful of popcorn or the controller, there's something in this sale you're bound to enjoy!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado ROCKMAN SV

• The Communiter-
  • http://goo.gl/CGcjgo
    • PC Gaming Wiki!
« Respuesta #1375 : marzo 12, 2014, 09:44:16 pm »
no me habia percataado pero aagregaaron otro bundle, este incluye juegos y unas peliculas indie....

de mi parte les recomiendo muchisimo DukeNukem3D  :thumbsup:

:sur:  :sur:
hail to the king baaby!!!

los que lo compren me avisan y le damos yo ya lo tenia de otro bundle  :D

Mejor compralo en GOG.com (los 2 duke y shadow) los otros juegos estan cacazos... y las movies esas pues  :phew: Si es de Devolver debieron incluir hotline Miami  :p.. bueno parece q ya lo tenias nvm.
"As I have said before, if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo? If Nintendo doesn't say yes, it's not going to happen. While you're at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too."

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1376 : marzo 12, 2014, 09:50:11 pm »
no por que este es para steam, ademas en gog lo regalaron hace bastante tmb lo tengo ahi xDDD....

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado salvadoresc

• Global Moderator
  • The Communiter-
« Respuesta #1377 : marzo 13, 2014, 01:30:25 pm »

me hacen ojitos los 10 classic y el shogun pero mucho pisto  :sorry: pero ahi les dejo el dato  :phew:

Spectacularly SEGA. The Humble Weekly Sale features ten amazing titles from the one of the leading interactive entertainment companies, SEGA. Pay $1 or more for the stealthy spy game, Alpha Protocol, the WWII-based real-time strategy game, Company of Heroes, the award-winning strategy game, Rome: Total War, and the eccentric action-adventure platformer Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit.

Pay more than $5.99 and you'll also receive the nostalgic action-arcade collection, 10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, the medieval warfare strategy game, Medieval II: Total War, the zombie-comedy fusion typing game, The Typing of The Dead: Overkill, the robot-infested shooter Binary Domain, and the mobile commando game Renegade Ops.

Pay more than $14.99 and you'll also get to master the art of war in Total War: SHOGUN 2!

haycoctelesamor.com

Desconectado Jaru

• The Communiter-
  • some text
« Respuesta #1378 : marzo 13, 2014, 01:31:28 pm »
RENEGADE OPS me llamaba la atención, me recuerda a Jackal de NES
y typing of the dead me hace ojos :O
N/A

Desconectado carlosues7

• Sv Full Member
  • A man chooses; a slave obeys
« Respuesta #1379 : marzo 13, 2014, 01:35:07 pm »
De todos solo el Company of Heroes tengo, está interesante éste Humble